Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF!  I am so happy this week is over because I am on spring break next week!  Heading to FL.  So "stix" will be on the road.  I would like to try to blog from my trip, but we'll see...Today I am wearing a very cool bandana (yes, bandana).  It is handprinted & just totally awesome.  Have a wonderful weekend.


Called "Comic"; if you look closely, you can see the words "Pow" & "Puff" 





TopCarol Little bought at Marshalls a couple of weeks ago.  Under 20 bucks.  Great basic piece to have. Brand doesn't have a website as far as I can see.   www.marshalls.com, www.ebay.com, www.amazon.com
JeansGenetic Denim "Shya" bought at Sorella.  Wore them a couple of weeks ago.  YU-UM.  So soft!  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com, www.geneticdenim.com
BandanaLeigh & Luca bought at Sorella.  It's definitely a statement piece & such a cool brand!  Handprinted, unique scarves.  Check out their website:  www.leighluca.com & check out Sorella's too, they have all different styles & prices!  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
ShoesCalvin Klein bought at Macy's a couple of years ago, but I do come across these at Marshalls still & in different colors.  www.macys.com, www.calvinklein.com, www.zappos.com
DogBlack Lab/Greyhound- the apple of my eye.
Vegan BagStreet Level just so darn cool!  Reminder:  inside comes out for easy transfer.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com



1 comment:

  1. lv the bandana! you should get a matching one for shazl

    ReplyDelete