Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Looking forward to the warmer weather we're going to have this week.  Today's outfit was "inspired by" a look I saw in this month's Lucky Magazine (I totally bit off of it). I didn't buy anything new for it at all.  The Lucky outfit included a black & white striped shirt too, but it was paired with tan leather shorts (yeah, like that's work attire), & a blue denim-looking short blazer.  The outfit total cost is listed at over a $1000.  I think my look works for a lot less.
















Striped Top:  Banana Republic - I bought it YEARS ago, but I'm sure you could find a similar version, ummm, ANYWHERE.  www.bananarepublic.com
Grey Shrug:  Discreet - don't really know this brand, bought it at Burlington Coat Factory - it's always hit or miss with that store for me.  www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com
Wide Leg Capris:  Loft; not sure if these would be capris, my mom would call them "coolots".  It came with a matching belt, I switched it for a black one to accent the shirt. www.loft.com
Belt:  Nine West; purchased at Marshall's about 5 years ago.  www.marshalls.com
Flats:  Target.  Just got these last week.  $14.99.  I saw on Kathie Lee & Hoda to check if a flat will be comfortable, you have to bend the shoe almost in half.  If it doesn't bend easily, it won't be comfy.  These bend, so I'll have to test the theory today.  www.target.com
Bag:  Faux suede; Target.  Bought it a couple of years ago, but I've seen it resurface usually in the fall, comes in other colors too.  www.target.com

I'd love to attach a link to the "outfit that inspired this one" but I can't find it on their website.

By the way, I don't think this photo does the outfit justice, it is really cute! 

Also wanted to add a pic of my nail polish this week.  It's a"Kardashian Kolor".  Even if you hate the Kardashians, how can you not love this color??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment