Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Morning!  It's supposed to be another beautiful day, so my outfit today is very spring-y and girl-y. (I'm wearing pink jeans & green shoes for Pete's sake!)  I can't say enough about the top/dress I have on today.  It is one of the two coolest pieces of clothing I own.  (I say two because I have another one in brown with long sleeves.)  It's called "Your Orbit" by Prairie Underground.  It has a huge collar that can: 1) fold down around the shoulders as I am wearing it in the pic; 2) hang down like a long cowl neck; or 3) be worn as a hood.  It has pockets too!

















Top/DressPrairie Underground "Your Orbit".  It's made right here in the USA in Seattle from organic cotton.  I bought this on ebay new with tags.  It's a little bit of an investment, but I've already worn it a lot.  So easy, comfy, & cool.  www.prairieunderground.com & check www.ebay.com
Pink JeansStandards & Practices in "Salmon Rose".  I will say, bright colored jeans is one trend I've been sucked into this season.  They have faux front pockets so that if you have a tight fitting shirt on, it will lay nice and flat against the jean.  Bought from my fave local boutique www.sorellaofwoodstock - there is a picture of them on their FB page right this very minute!
Shoes:  fs/ny (AKA French Sole) flats.  These shoes are soooo comfortable, again, a little more money, but so good for your feet.  www.frenchsoleshoes.com  or find better prices at www.6pm.com, www.zappos.comwww.endless.com, or www.amazon.com
Bag (Vegan)Street Level woven bag.  There she is again!  Best work/tote/carry-all bag ever.  Planning on using it as my "carry-on" for future travel.  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

For once, actual beautiful background scenery!

2 comments: