Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF!  On Fridays I wear jeans to work. Can't remember if that's technically part of our "dress code" or I just made it up.  But I still want to look like I'm ready for work, that's why I love blazers.  They really dress up an outfit.  They are also so flattering - either slimming or curve adding.  I also love the combo of black, tan, and red.  Also, by the way, every year at this time, I always read about how stripes are "in this spring".  So I wore my stripes today since spring is almost here.  Have a wonderful weekend and please check in on Monday! xoxoxo



   I think the shoes are the icing on the cake®

   


Top & Blazer:  H&M; I think I got them both in spring 2011;  www.hm.com/us/ 
Jeans:  Levi's "Demi Curve"; LOVE LOVE LOVE these skinny jeans.  They are sooo comfortable and don't stretch out so much that your butt is saggy by the end of the day.  I got them right at the Levi's store in the city, but they are on the website.  No sale going on right now, but they usually do have sales.  http://us.levi.com/home/index.jsp
Shoes: Dansko Savanna Clog in burgundy.  www.clogscentral.com is having a sale on them RIGHT NOW.  Plus you can enter a special code and get an extra 10% off.  Sizes are limited though.  If they don't have your size, check out these other websites: www.amazon.com &  www.endless.com
Bag (Vegan): Street Level - it's so strong and comfortable on my shoulder, that's why I keep swtiching back & forth from this one to the beige.  I can't not use it! www.sorellaofwoodstock.com



Not really standing in the "sticks" today, more like hay.



No comments:

Post a Comment