Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello!  Today I added separate pics of each piece of the outfit so you could have a better look:


The coral necklace adds an 
unexpected pop of color to what is
otherwise a simple look. 




Same bag as yesterday but in black. 


And here is the outfit for today which includes:

Top:  Kenar in a taupe color, love the wide waistband, very flattering.  I got it at Marshall's this past summer; I can't seem to find a website, but you can check out their clothing on www.ebay.com
Pants:  Loft; bought these YEARS ago.  I don't care if wide leg pants are in or not, I love these and have another pair in beige.  They come with a removable belt in the same fabric.  www.loft.com
Boots:  Dansko!  I know, it's not just for nurses anymore.  This past summer I discovered the adorable styles Dansko has.  What more could you want - gorgeous boots that feel great on your feet.  www.dansko.com But if the prices scare you, keep searching for deals on www.6pm.com, www.endless.com, www.amazon.com, www.danskooutlet.com, or www.clogscentral.com and I'm sure there are more websites out there. 
Necklace:  Premier Designs!  Oh yeah, jewelry party baby.  I had to pop in a hint of summer.  I can't wait for summer...  http://premierdesigns.com/
Bag (Vegan):  Street Level once again.  Did I forget to mention that the whole inside comes out?  The inside of the bag is removable.  It's like a big make-up case with zipper closure with pockets for your cell phone and other stuff.  So no more switching all my stuff from one bag to the other, just taking the whole inside out and putting into another bag.  LOVE!  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

And I paired the necklace with gold earrings because the necklace has little gold beads between the coral ones.  (Don't ya just love the woodpile in the background?)




2 comments:

  1. I have been in such a clothing "funk" lately. You have inspired me to spend some quality time with my wardrobe. I'll continue to check back for more tips.

    p.s. A little extra fiber in your diet might alleviate the constipation;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Definitely stop back! And feel free to send a pic of something you love but don't know what to wear it with. And thanks for fiber tip : P

      Delete