Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Good morning!  Today it's supposed to be in the 60s so I am wearing a skirt in celebration.  It will  be the last time I wear this skirt until the fall because it's a checkered tweed (another pet peeve of mine is wearing "out-of-season" pieces).  I think it's a little Mad Men-y.  Okay, so I am also wearing pantyhose, yes pantyhose.  Some of you may cringe & I know supposed style experts say they are "sooo out".  But tell me, what's a girl to do when she wants the look of bare legs but it's only 60 degrees out?  I am pretty much always cold unless it's in the 80s.  So I will wear pantyhose dammit! (I tied them in a bow to show the love.)













Cardigan & Topcardigan is Loft; bought it quite a few years ago, wear it all the time- fall, winter, spring, summer (it goes great over a sundress for evening or a/c) www.loft.com; t-shirt is T-Los Angeles, got it on sale at Sorella, I think it was around 20-30 bucks.  It is sooo soft, has a mandarin color with a v-neck.  I think the teal t-shirt is a bit unexpected, & the color goes beautifully with brown tones  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com and http://t-losangeles.com/contact.html
Skirt:  XOXO, I think I got this over 10 years ago probably at a Marshall's or TJ Maxx http://xoxo.com/home.html
Belt:  No idea what brand, bought it at Marshall's.  The band is a woven spandex-y material so it fits nicely, the front part with the buckle is a faux leather.  www.marshalls.com
Necklace:  vintage Tiffany Bean Necklace; love this little bean; a Christmas present from my wonderful sister-in-law who thinks it's from the '70s.  If you go on the Tiffany website, it's no longer available, but there are replicas out there.  www.tiffany.com look for  replicas at:  http://www.tiffanyjewelryoutletau.com/jewelers/tiffany-pendants-865.html
Earrings:  Simple little squarish hoops in sterling silver; have had 'em for years; Unfortunately no idea where I got them.
Mary Jane Shoes:  Repeat from yesterday, Dansko.  I always feel like dancing in these.www.dansko.com or always check the discount websites - www.6pm.com, www.endless.com, www.amazon.com, www.clogscentral.com, www.danskooutlet.com
Pantyhose:  L'eggs Everyday Support in nude. $4.99 www.cvs.com
Bag (Vegan):  Another repeat - can't get enough of this bag.  It's so comfy.  Street Level purchased at Sorella. ((Remember the whole inside compartment comes out for easy transfer to another bag.)) www.sorellaofwoodstock.com


A wheelbarrow is a key accessory & the orange gives it some pop!

3 comments:

  1. Will the wheelbarrow go to school with you today? I have to say...I am having so much fun looking at your posts each day. Now there are no surprises when I finally see you in the morning. You are a little crazy, but I Love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried, but couldn't fit it in the car. It would've been fun to use it to give rides to my students through the hallways. Hope you are feeling better!
    Love you too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wheelbarrow touch! Haha we love your craziness!!!

    ReplyDelete