Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday.  We're half-way through.  Woohoo!  We are having wacky weather.  Yesterday there was a "red flag warning" for a chance of fires & today, rain.  Anyway, I'm wearing another blazer but this time in off-white.  I mixed a few different colors together that aren't so crazy, but maybe you wouldn't think of - grey, off-white, & army green.  Shoes were a bit of a challenge.  Black looked the best, then I decided to tuck in the shirt & wear a black belt to tie it all together.  And I had to add a bright-colored bag to give it some excitement!










Blouse:  Agora Bought this at a Marshalls down in FL.  I tried to look the brand up on the internet, but couldn't find anything.  It's a great layering piece.  www.marshalls.com
BlazerH&M Purchased this last summer.  I have to be careful with what I wear it with, sometimes it looks like a doctor's coat.  www.hm.com
Cargo PantsConverse from Target.  Wore these a few weeks ago with a black sweater.  http://www.target.com/s/converse
Mary Jane ShoesUnlisted (apparently made by Kenneth Cole) from Marshalls - another FL purchase.  By now, you can tell I love Mary Janes!  You can find this brand practically everywhere:  www.overstock.com, www.piperlime.com, www.macys.com
BagRampage Received as a gift from my sister, Terri.  I love this bag!  I even used it as my carry-on when I went to St. Martin.  www.rampage.com

Photo by:  My Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment