Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Stix" on the Road

Hello from sunny Florida.  Wanted to show a beach ensemble (photo in bathing suit NOT included!).  Oy!  I'm still working on my tan, it was my first day in the sun in months, so try to ignore the reflective nature of my skin.  This is a great outfit because you can go from beach to street very easily.  I walked around the town of Delray for hours after the beach.



If you look closely, you can see my hands in the lenses.



Beach Cover-UpNicole Miller bought at Sam's Club for ~14 bucks.  They had a lot of colors a couple of weeks ago.  www.nicolemiller.com, www.samsclub.com
HatSan Diego Co. bought from Dig in Saugerties last spring, $38.  Love this hat because it's adjustable.  For someone like me with a pin head, it's perfect.  Great coverage without looking too ridiculous in a large brimmed hat.  www.digtheshop.com
Flip-flopsMossimo from Target, bought a couple of years ago on clearance.  I'm going to say they weren't more than 5 bucks, maybe even less.  These are not ultra stylish, but good for the beach because I don't care if I get sand all over them.  www.target.com/s/mossimo
SunglassesStyle Science bought at CVS last summer, probably for ~ $9.  I have a lot of trouble finding sunglasses that don't make me look like a bug (darn pin head again), so when I find a pair that fits, I buy it.  I also never spend a lot on sunglasses.  I think it's a total waste of money.  www.cvs.com
HandbagMichael Kors bought at Macy's toward the end of summer 2011.  I was wanting a straw bag that didn't look like a basket, & I thought this was perfect.  It was also on sale plus I had a coupon.  Can't remember the price, not too cheap ~$100.  www.macys.com/MichaelKors


4 comments: