Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hey!  Wanted to give a sneak preview of Monday's outfit tonight because why not?  & Sundays can be depressing.  Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend & had a Happy St. Patrick's Day.  I didn't really celebrate this year, but I did wear green nailpolish.  Monday's outfit is easy-breezy with some layering.  The leggings have a great zipper detail at the ankles & I've worn the military-style green jacket a million times since I bought it 8 years ago - a great staple piece.  I also added my hotpink flats - by the way - I've been working on other ways to say a "pop" of color - see photo caption.



See the zippers?  So cute!

spark of color!




Shirt/dressWet seal  I didn't buy this at Wet Seal, I got it from Label Shopper in Catskill, NY.  It is a SUPER discount store.  Probably got this for under 10 bucks.  www.wetseal.com or www.labelshopper.com - find one near you on the website!
JacketSO from Kohl's. Like I said, I've worn it a million times with dresses, jeans, dresspants, etc.  www.kohls.com
LeggingsXhilaration from Target.  They not only have the zippers on the bottoms, they also bunch at the zippers, adding a little extra something to the shape.  http://www.target.com/s/xhilaration
ShoesMossimo from Target.  You've seen 'em before.  $5.98 on clearance!  http://www.target.com/s/mossimo
WatchBongo I bought it today on an impulse $8.00 at Big Lots!  www.bongo.com or www.biglots.com
Vegan BagStreet Level  I used my beige one in the city this weekend & it was awesome.  I fit my book, water bottle, magazine, & everything else I needed.  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

A HUGE shout-out to my awesome friend & photographer: HP- love you!

5 comments:

  1. totally awesome outfit! cant tell u how much i love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. although i have to say that the picture does not do you justice..... maybe you should get another photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thanks Terri, but I'm not that photogenic. It's definitely NOT the photographer. She was awesome. I think it's the camera, I had her use my phone. I really need a real camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a great job! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete