Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good Morning! Today I wore an old favorite - a pinstripe vest that I've had for about 7 years.  Not sure if it's "in" at the moment (menswear goes in & out all the time), but I don't really care because I think it's very flattering.  I love to wear it in the summer with a "wife beater" ribbed tank top underneath & jeans.  **By the way, please check out a new feature on the blog (underneath the "Moi" picture) called "Seen in the Stix", spotlighting all things stylish - accessories - clothing- bags- shoes, etc. as seen out & about in the stix.**  







Sleeveless BlouseEssentials by Milano bought at Marshall's last fall.  This is another essential (I know, drrrr) piece to have in your wardrobe.  Definitely great for layering under v-neck or scoop neck sweaters (and you won't have to worry about the arms being too tight), cardigans, long sleeve Ts, maybe even T-shirts.  And of course it's great on its own too.  www.overstock.com, www.ebay.com, www.marshalls.com
VestH&M Spotted this in an ad in a magazine & bought it up.  www.hm.com
PantsStar City  Bought at Marshall's but just googled & found out they sell this brand at Kmart too!  Who knew?  Love the fit of them and they are very lightweight - great for warmer weather.  www.kmart.com, www.marshalls.com
Bracelets/watch:  Various brands;  I love to stack a bunch of bracelets with my watch.  I threw in some pearls too.  Experiment with your bracelets!  You'd be surprised what looks good together.
FlatsJessica Simpson  Yup, same as yesterday.  Love these,  they were great for work too.  Love the bling!  On clearance right now -   www.marshalls.com
BagCynthia Rowley  My sister-in-law got this for my birthday last year, & to be totally honest, it would not have been a handbag I would've looked twice at in a store.  BUT it has totally grown on me.  I think it compliments the outfit & looks great with jeans & a simple white T-shirt.  It's also very roomy.




2 comments: