Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, March 5, 2012

Good morning!  Here is my outfit for today (sorry I look a little constipated -I'm obviously NOT a model) which includes: 
Top:  Prairie Underground (got it for 25 bucks off eBay) www.prairieunderground.com
Scarf:  Target (spring 2011) www.target.com
Pants:  (the comfort of jeans but are pants!) Victoria's Secret pencil pant  www.victoriassecret.com
Ankle Booties:  Clarks - because I love a heel, but I'm running around all day for my job, so I need comfort too; bought at a great price at www.amazon.com
Bag (Vegan):  Street Level - have one in black too!  Bought from locally owned boutique Sorella (LOVE) www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

I also added a pic of my earrings and nailpolish (it's starting to chip a little).  I can't remember where I got the earrings, but they were cheap and the cool green/grey nail color is "Sew Psyched" by Essie, Target www.target.com



2 comments: