Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hi!  This week will sadly be a little cooler, especially tomorrow (high of 44 degrees).  So, I busted out my fave brown boots, hopefully for the last time this spring.  I also did what I used to think was a fashion no-no:  wore black & brown together.  I think it works.  The sweater I'm wearing has its own "pop" of color - didn't even have to accessorize. 







SweaterBask bought at DIG in Saugerties.  This is very sheer, so doubled up with 2 tanktops.  It's a cool color that takes on whatever color is underneath it.  http://shop.digtheshop.com/
LeggingsCity Lights bought at Vidakafka.  A unique, charming, intimate boutique in Woodstock.  Love it!  http://www.sfcitylights.com/
BootsFranco Sarto bought at Marshalls in Poughkeepsie this past summer $99.99.  I normally don't buy boots in August, but I couldn't resist these.  They kick "you-know-what"!  I lived in these boots this winter.  They're rugged & cool, & I love that the zippers are on the outside of the leg. 
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella in Woodstock.  Wish they made it in more colors!  http://www.sorellaofwoodstock.com/
Thanks Dad for the pic!  Love you!


4 comments:

  1. Is Dad getting royalties for his camera work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you recommend leggings for those of us who are not as slim as you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say go with what you feel comfortable in & your personal best in. Leggings can be flattering, you decide what you want to show off & cover up what you don't like. For example, if you have killer calves, but don't love your thighs, wear a longer sweater or dress & show off the calves by pairing the leggings with a heeled shoe.

      Delete