Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Good morning.  Today's outfit is quite simple, so again I added a "pop" of color with my shoes.  And in the pic with me today is my most essential fashion accessory that always turns my outfit up a notch.






The always stylish, "Shazel".



Sweater:  Black cable knit 3/4 length sleeves - Ralph Lauren Sport.  The little polo player is in a purplish-pink.  $34.99   www.marshalls.com
Pants:  Army green slim-fit cargos - Converse.  www.target.com
Shoes:  Here's my pop!  These were purchased last week for...$5.98 on clearance at Target!  I had just seen them on-line for $19.99 the day I bought them, so definitely look at all options.  www.target.com
Bag (Vegan): Street Level - can't stay away from this bag, love!  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
Dog:  Black Lab/Greyhound mix.  Got her 5 1/2 years ago from the Northeast Rescue Group.  She may not fit in my purse, but she is by far the best accessory I have, I would take her everywhere if I could.

She was a bit of a diva at the shoot, so this was the best we could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment