Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello!  The dress I'm wearing today is great because I NEVER have to iron it!  Although (as you probably know) I love to iron, it's nice not to have to once in a while.  It's also very versatile because I can wear it all year long.  It's sleeveless, so it's great for layering over in the colder months & wearing alone in the warmer ones.  I put 2 pics of the blazer because it is just so cool.  I've actually never worn it zipped up. 



Belt is removable















DressH&M  I bought it at the end of last summer on clearance.  Not sure how much.  www.hm.com
BlazerConverse from Target.  I bought this about a year ago.  It's sweatshirt material so it is so comfortable.  www.target.com
Shoes: Dansko Savanna Clog in burgundy.  Not sure if the sale is still going on at  www.clogscentral.com, but also check www.amazon.com & www.endless.com
Bag (Vegan): Street Level - It's my go-to bag, what more can I say? www.sorellaofwoodstock.com


I know what you're thinking & to answer your question, sorry, no that hot tractor behind me is not for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment