Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good morning!  It's going to be even colder today (~41 degrees), but I'm semi-ignoring it and wearing a dress.  Well, it is a sweater dress.  The blazer I'm wearing is the one I wore a couple of Fridays ago.  I threw in a little "snap" of color with a hot pink belt.  And by the way, I am also wearing dark charcoal grey tights to keep warm (not pictured).






Dress:  H&M  I bought this a few years ago.  I tend to wear it late winter/early spring.  www.hm.com
BlazerH&M Like I said, wore this a few weeks ago.  This time I'm wearing it buttoned up, & it really accentuates the waist.  www.hm.com
BeltH&M (Wow, didn't realize my whole outfit is H&M today!  I'm a little H&M nerd.)  I just think this belt is adorable.  It was sold in a pair with a thin brown braided belt for a total of $12.97.  www.hm.com
Black bootiesMossimo from Target Of course I had to throw in something from Target!  I love these.  They are easy-breezy, just slip on & comfy to walk in.  Had to go up 1/2 a size.  www.target.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought from Sorella.  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com  This website  has links to their bags that are up for auction, kinda cool.  www.streetlevelbag.com

My dad totally gets the credit for the idea of putting this outfit in front of the Forsythia.

3 comments:

  1. I did your "pop of color" thing yesterday. Black dress. Black tights. Black boots. Bright red suede jacket!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I wish you would've sent a pic. I would have put it on the site!!! please - next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it! Best outfit ever! Love the pop of pink with the belt.

    ReplyDelete