Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello!  Today it's supposed to be in the 80s, so I'm wearing a dress to stay cool.  I must say, many of my kindergarteners are confused & think it's the summer, not spring.  Anyway, I got the short-sleeved sweater/cardigan I'm wearing today from a clothes swap with one of my girlfriends (thanks LO).  We didn't have a party or anything, we just brought each other clothes that we didn't want anymore, but thought the other would like, & this was one of them.  I think I made out pretty good.  I highly recommend it, but would suggest to make it into a party.



I love that these are as comfy as flats, but they give me some height.


Dress: Max Studio bought at Marshall's at the Jersey Shore (yo!).  Love this brand, they make beautiful dresses. www.maxstudio.com
Sweater/cardigan: Sonoma I think that's a Kohl's brand. Like I said before, I didn't buy it, got it in a clothes swap. Such a great idea! www.kohls.com
Shoes: Etienne Aigner bought at TJMaxx in the city last weekend. Got 'em for $29.99; saw them on zappos for $59.99 - oy! Gotta love the discount stores. Definitely a "do" to mix & match different browns & neutrals. http://www.zappos.com/etienne-aigner-nixie-black
Vegan Bag: Street Level So versatile. Love! Goes with lots of colors. www.sorellaofwoodstock.com







No comments:

Post a Comment