Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Happy Friday! Today I'm dressed in a classic: white button down & jeans. I think it's a crisp, clean, & fresh look that is flattering to everyone. I added the red shoes & necklace for some pizzazz. Have a great weekend!
















TopBrooks Brothers I bought this at the outlet at Woodbury Commons about 3 years ago.  It's a "no iron" which we all know is not totally true.  I think they put chemicals in it to keep it wrinkle free until they wash out.  www.brooksbrothers.com
JeansLevi's "Demi Curve".  Wore these a couple of weeks ago.  Love the fit!  www.levis.com
Necklace:  Handmade by a friend. 
Flats:  Mossimo Supply Co. from Target.  They are pretty comfy!  I did buy them a size bigger by the way, & didn't realize it until I actually wore them for the 1st time.  They were marked wrong on the shelf at the store.  www.target.com
Bag:  Target  faux suede.  Love the look & feel of this bag.  Great for work.  www.target.com

I cut my face off on purpose. Believe me, I think it made my outfit look worse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment