Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First day of Spring!  Yay!  Today's outfit is quite simple.  Grey & navy - one of my favorite combos.  The sweater is shorter in the front than in the back, so I had to wear a longer tank top underneath (showing belly is definitely NOT in the work dress code).  The tank is adorable with sweet lace trim at the top & bottom that peek out just enough.  And the blinged-out flats are a recent purchase that passed a hard test:  walking for miles on city pavement this past weekend. 


I had to show you the front & back of these pants because they're so darn cute.





SweaterKenar purchased at Marshall's for 20 bucks on clearance.  It's a very light sweater, good for spring weather & cool summer evenings. www.marshalls.com  Looks like you can only get this clothing on-line at www.ebay.com
Tank/CamisoleDowneast Basics I bought this at Vidakafka in Woodstock for $19.99.  This boutique is eccentric, charming, unique & a must see if you're here.  The women who work there are so helpful & welcoming.  They have lingerie, pajamas, robes, handbags, & even sweaters.  www.downeastbasics.com  Unfortunately, Vidakafka doesn't have a website.
PantsVictoria's Secret Siren Cargo Leggings in Night Navy.  I don't know why they call them leggings, they're not in the spandex-y way; they're pants.  They are cut small though, I had to go a size up; they're 20% off right now!   http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265748155417&c=Page&cid=1265752963077&pagename=vsdWrapper
ShoesJessica Simpson  I've never bought anything by her, but I must say, I LOVE THESE FLATS.  They were on clearance at Marshall's for $22.00 just last week.
Vegan BagStreet Level  I'm thinking of buying a purse charm for this in a coral color for a summer feel.  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

Once again - thank you HP!  xoxoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment