Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good morning.  Today's outfit is an oldie but goodie.  I've had each piece for about 5 years or so.  I wear this combo at least twice a year, usually in the spring & fall. 








Sweater/shirt:  Avalin bought at Pleasures in Woodstock quite a few years ago.  I couldn't find a website for the brand or the store, but I did find the brand at www.sierratradingpost.com
JacketSO from Kohls.  www.kohls.com
PantsStar City bought at Marshalls.  So this time when I Googled this brand, I not only got Kmart's website, but JCPenney's & Kohls' as well.  So check any of these:  www.kmart.com, www.jcp.com, www.kohls.com
NecklaceZIA got as a gift from my husband years ago.  The stones, which are real, are pink (not sure if you can tell from the pic).  I don't know where he got it unfortunately. 
ShoesUnlisted by Kenneth Cole bought at a Marshalls in FL years ago.  www.kennethcole.com , www.macys.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  You know I love it! I just pulled the inside (full of my stuff) of the black one out & put it in this one; no fuss, no muss.  www.streetlevel.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *SHOP LOCAL!  Mention my blog at Sorella, get 10% off!*

I think this outfit is better in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment