Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cameo

Good Morning!  Well, I have a confession to make:  yesterday's blog was not totally accurate.  At the the last minute, I changed my mind on the shoes & wore these instead:

Okay, so for today I'm wearing a fave H&M blouse that I NEVER have to iron.  It's girly, feminine, & flattering.  But my super guest star today is my cameo jewelry.  I got these pieces from my Mom.  She didn't want them, so I snatched them up.  They're from the '60s bought in Italy.  I tend to wear them with this blouse - not sure why - maybe it's something with the ruffly collar.  The earrings are clip-on, but they don't bother me.





Earrings/Necklace/Bracelet:  Vintage from my mom.  Bought in Italy in the '60s.  The necklace pendant is also a pin.  I think it's priceless.  You can find a lot of cameo jewelry on www.ebay.com
BlouseH&M bought a couple of years ago.  Like I said before, love this blouse, it's low maintenance (unlike me- but that's a whole 'nother blog).  www.hm.com
PantsVictoria's Secret London Jean Pencil Pant.  Wore these 2 weeks ago.  Even though I have to iron them, I do love 'em.  www.victoriassecret.com
FlatsJessica Simpson bought at Marshalls in Kingston.  I have to tell you that 1 of the large gem stones fell out & I thought it was gone.  So I frantically looked online to get another pair because I love them so much...& holy moly...these are expensive shoes.  I got them for a steal at $25!  I saw them for 90 bucks!  BUT the "gem stone" turned up in my room at school (I think the lovely custodian found it & put it on my file cabinet).  So I hot-glue-gunned it in, fingers crossed, it better stay in.  www.jessicasimpson.com
HandbagCoach got as a gift from my fantastic sister-in-law.  I think this is a "hobo" shape.  It's white, it's spring/summer, it's classic.  www.coach.com or check out www.ebay.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment