Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Frenchy

Got the idea for this combo (black & white polka dots with red) from a magazine.  The skirt is over 10 years old & a bit stretched in the waist, so I rolled it a couple of times.





Blouse:  Le Caviar a not so old hand-me-down from my sister who bought it at Marshalls about 5 years ago.  It was kind of a hand-me-down.  Love it; don't have to iron it, by the way.  www.ebay.com
SkirtRampage bought at Macy's in the city over 10 years ago.  www.rampage.com , www.macys.com
Shoes: Nine West bought at the outlet store in Wading River, NY.  I think they complete the outfit perfectly.  www.ninewest.com
Vegan Bag: Street Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  Going to show off the orange one this week.  www.streetlevel.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *mention my blog, get 10% off*


No comments:

Post a Comment