Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good Ship Lollipop

I consider Thursday night the start of the weekend, so thought I'd post Friday's oufit to kick it off.  There's something a bit sailor-esque about my blouse.  It reminds me of Shirley Temple, hence the post title. 

















BlouseKenneth Cole Reaction bought at Marshalls years ago.  I don't know why designers make blouses this low cut.  Do they actually think that we'll wear them like this?  I love the blouse, it's just annoying when you get a shirt that really isn't a full shirt.  It's like buying "almost a shirt" because you have to wear another shirt underneath it.   www.kennethcole.com
Denim SkirtAnn Taylor bought possibly 10 years ago, I can't even remember which Ann Taylor I got it from.  I think a denim skirt is another wardrobe must-have. www.anntaylor.com
FlatsMossimo Supply Co. from Target.  Bought these one size bigger than my normal size & they totally fit & are comfortable.  www.target.com
BagCynthia Rowley got as a gift from my-sister-in-law.  She is my purse supplier!  www.cynthiarowley.com

Not sure why my legs look like they're 2 different colors??

No comments:

Post a Comment