Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Going Green

Hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day! (By the way I'm on Twitter now @Jackieinthestix, follow me & I'll follow you.)   Okay, today's outfit is simple & chic. 






















ShirtT Los Angeles bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  This shirt has great details like the mandarin collar/vneck & elastic in the sleeves & waist.  By the way, buy homemade peanut butter dog biscuits made by 4H kids at Sorella - all profits go to local animal rescue.  My dog loves them!  www.t-losangeles.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *Mention my blog, get 10% off*
PantsThe Limited bought from a consignment store in FL.  www.thelimited.com
Peep Toe WedgesEtienne Aigner bought at TJ Maxx in the city.  www.etienneaigner.com
HandbagMichael by Michael Kors given to me by my husband with awesome taste.  He got it at a consignment store in FL.  He's got a good eye, I'll tell ya.  When I can't decide which shoes to wear, I always ask him.  www.michaelkors.com


Even our propane tanks are accessorized.  I think the "lattice" is supposed to hide them(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment