Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Twisted Coral

Morning fashionistas!  I almost returned the shirt I'm wearing today, but when I put it on again, I realized it's a keeper.  Very flattering, especially for someone who is not so curvy up top. 

















Shirt:  I have no idea what brand this is because I cannot read the tag!  The writing is so ultra cursive that I have no idea what it says.  Sorry..possibly starts with a "G".  But it was 12 bucks on clearance at Marshalls.
Pants:   Victoria's Secret - have these in brown too, love the fit. www.victoriasecret.com
Belt:  No name.  My husband gave it to me years ago because my jeans were falling down...seriously.  I think it adds a little sumthin sumthin to the outfit. 
Shoes:   Etienne Aigner bought at TJ Maxx in the city.  www.etienneaigner.com
Vegan Bag: Street Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  www.streetlevel.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *SHOP LOCAL! Mention my blog at Sorella, get 10% off!*


No comments:

Post a Comment