Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good Evening!  Tomorrow's outfit includes another pair of pants from that same consignment store in FL where I got the ivory pants.  I also had to get these hemmed, 10 bucks.






Shirt:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet bought quite a few years ago, possibly over 10.  www.bananarepublic.com
PantsExpress bought at a consignment store in FL.  They were $15, got them hemmed for $10.  www.express.com
BeltNine West probably bought at Marshalls.  www.ninewest.com
ShoesNine West bought at the outlet store in Wading River, NY. Love these. I polished them last night.  www.ninewest.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  This is a great bag!  www.streetlevel.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *mention my blog, get 10% off* And by the way, they will be having a silent auction in May to raise money for shelter dogs.  I'll keep you posted.
Sorry, had to cut off my head.  It really took away from the outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment