Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, May 11, 2012

Above Board

Ahoy!  Happy Friday.  I wish I were at the ocean today, but unfortunately I'm stuck ashore. (I know, I know, corny.)



















Scarf:  Bought from the Saratoga Hilton Gift Shop.  How cute?  It was the last one left.  I spotted a young chickie trying it on & talking to her friend about it.  She left saying she'd think about it, & I snagged it!  $15.  http://www.thesaratogahotel.com/hotel-amenities/gift-shop
ShirtKenar bought from Marshalls.  I'm not gonna lie, I was having trouble figuring out what color shirt to where this with, so I brought it to Sorella for help.  Anna (one of the owners) suggested this color.  Thank you!  www.ebay.com
Jeans: Levi's "Demi Curve" bought from the Levi's store in the city.  www.levis.com
MoccasinsMinnetonka bought at a Marshalls in FL.  These were the ones that set it all off.  Got them for 35 bucks.  Had seen them at a boutique for $56.  LOVE!  http://minnetonkamoccasin.com/
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock. Here it is, the summer baby.  Inside comes out & it's reversible.  www.streetlevelbag.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com MENTION MY BLOG, GET 10% OFF


No comments:

Post a Comment