Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Casual in Pearls

Good morning!  Today's outfit involves a t-shirt & cargos.  To spruce it up, I threw in some pearls.




T-ShirtBella Dahl bought from Sorella of Woodstock.  Got it on sale for $40.  It's sooooo soft.  I love that the back is longer than the front, makes it a little interesting.  I couldn't find a website for the brand, but they're on Facebook.  www.facebook.com/pages/Bella-Dahl-Clothing/211637175563159 , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *mention my blog, get 10% off at Sorella**
CargosMerona from Target.  Got these on clearance for $7.48 (what's with the 48 cents by the way?).  www.target.com
NecklaceAmerican Eagle Outfitters bought a few years ago when I was supposed to be Christmas shopping for my niece.  Well, one for her, one for me, right?  www.ae.com
Flats: Jessica Simpson bought at Marshalls in Kingston.  These also dress up the outfit along with the pearls.  www.jessicasimpson.com
Handbag: Coach got as a gift from my fabulous sister-in-law.  www.coach.com or check out www.ebay.com


No comments:

Post a Comment