Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cool in Blue & Booties

Good morning! So I am wearing white today before Memorial Day.  Supposedly this has become "acceptable" according to the fashion/trend gods.  I say wear whatever makes you feel beautiful, whatever the color.
 



**By the way, totally forgot to put the brooch on the blazer lapel for the pic!  I am so mad at myself!




BlouseAngie bought during a sidewalk sale from Woodstock Design.  Definitely look for the Woodstock sidewalk sales, they usually happen a few times a year.  www.angieclothes.com
Skirt: Cherokee from Target - don't laugh...it's from the little girls' dept! I got an XL. I thought it was so cute & only $14.99. www.target.com
BlazerGap a hand-me-down from a co-worker from her daughter.  www.gap.com
BroochMacy's bought during an after-Christmas sale a couple of years ago.  I can't believe I forgot to put it on for the pic.  I really think it tops off the outfit beautifully. www.macys.com
BeltNine West bought (I think) from a Marshalls.  www.ninewest.com
Black booties: Mossimo from Target.  These give the outfit a little edge.  www.target.com
Vegan Bag: Street Level bought from Sorella; got some balsamic on the almost-white interior, & got it off with CVS brand baby wipes - FYI.  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com, www.streetlevelbag.com

Picture brooch on my left side lapel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment