Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stepford Wife

Morning!  Red blazer, khakis, white shirt..all I need is a headband in my hair.


















BlazerTalbots bought at Marshalls.  I'm not really a Talbots kinda girl, but I love this jacket.  I think there is so much I could do with it.  www.talbots.com
T-shirtCarole Little bought at Marshalls.  Ya gotta have 'em all - vneck, boatneck, & this is scoopneck.  www.ebay.com
PantsLoft bought years ago.  www.loft.com
Belt: Nine West bought at Marshalls.  www.ninewest.com
FlatsMossimo from Target.  I got these on clearance, but can't remember how much.  Let's see if they're comfy!  www.target.com
Vegan Bag: Street Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  Check in tomorrow for the orange one!  www.streetlevel.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *mention my blog, get 10% off*



No comments:

Post a Comment