Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Boating anyone?

Today I look like I'm about to get on a boat.  I've been into the nautical look lately.  You'll see it one more time this week...stay tuned...
**A steal at $5.48**




Sweater:  Old Navy got on clearance for $5.48 a few weeks ago.  It's made really well.  www.oldnavy.com
JeansZ. Cavaricci bought a while ago at Marshalls.  Remember this brand??  I never had a pair of real Z. Cavariccis in high school, they were too expensive.  They looked a bit different than these though.  www.zcavaricci.com
MoccasinsMinnetonka bought on ebay pre-owned for $20 + $8.80 S&H.  Do you remember this brand?  They were hot when Dr. Scholl's were popular.  I sort of remember the thunderbird design on the toe.  I became obsessed with these when I was down in FL.  I bought a pair down there, which you'll see later this week, then found these on ebay.  They are sooooooo comfortable!  Like slippers, but with support.  minnetonkamoccasin.comwww.ebay.com, www.zappos.com
Handbag: Cynthia Rowley got as a gift from my-sister-in-law.  www.cynthiarowley.com



No comments:

Post a Comment