Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alternative to Sleeveless

Morning!  Today is like Friday for me because I'm off tomorrow, woohoo!  Okay, enough about me, yesterday, my friend (KG) wrote on FB that her workplace doesn't allow sleeveless tops or open toe shoes.  This was also true for me at the last 2 places I worked, one even required hose all year long- ugh!  I think today's shirt is a nice alternative that would keep you cool & follow the dresscode.

















ShirtH&M bought last summer. www.hm.com
PantsMossimo by Target bought last summer on clearance.  They look like denim, but they're not.  Soft & light weight.  www.target.com
BeltLands' End bought years ago.  Adds a little freshness.  www.landsend.com
Shoes: Etienne Aigner bought at TJ Maxx in the city. www.etienneaigner.com
BagCoach got as a gift from my sister-in-law.  www.coach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment