Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, May 21, 2012

Beads

Good morning!  Today's outfit features a very cool "necklace" by Stella & Dot.  I use quotes because it's really a string of beads that you can wear many different ways (even as a belt). 






Necklace: Stella & Dot bought at a jewelry party ---definitely see link! Desie was the jewelry consultant, going to another party in June. She is AWESOME & the jewelry is incredible! www.stelladot.com/desieferrentino
Tshirt: Max Studio bought from Marshalls.  LOVE this shirt.  I want another one because I have a feeling I will wear this out.  www.maxstudio.com
Cargos: Victoria's Secret.  So cute. www.victoriassecret.com
Watch: Wenger bought at a wonderful local business, Frank & Company Fine Jewelers in Saugerties. Love Frank's! They are so personable & genuine. My husband got this for me for Christmas (I had told him exactly what I wanted & of course, Frank helped too!). http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frank-and-Company-Fine-Jewelers/159795970699661
SandalsMadden Girl by Steve Madden bought at Marshalls last summer.  I must've worn the heck out of these because as I was photographing them yesterday, I noticed little bits of wear & tear.  www.stevemadden.com
Vegan Bag: Street Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  They just got another one of these in olive green, but it's all fabric, instead of faux leather.  Adorable!  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com **mention my blog at Sorella & get 10% off**


No comments:

Post a Comment