Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Wednesday!  Today we have a conference day, meaning the kids have off & we have to work, mostly meetings.  So I decided to wear jeans, but still look semi-professional because I also have to meet with the boss. 









Blouse:  Converse for Target.  I love this blouse, I can wear it all year long.  It has great ruffle detail around the collar & arms.  It's sheer so I have to wear a tank or cami underneath.  www.target.com
Short Sleeve CardiganLoft bought quite a while ago, probably when there still was a Loft store in Kingston.  I love this cardigan because if it's too cool in the morning for sleeveless, but warm enough for short sleeves, I throw this on, then take it off when it warms up.  Also, it's a great little sweater to throw over a sundress.  www.loft.com
JeansBCBG bought on overstock.com years ago.  They are great because they have the comfort of jeans, but are cut like pants.  www.overstock.com, www.bcbg.com
BeltNine West bought at Marshalls.  I wore this on Monday actually.  I think it spruces things up a bit.  www.ninewest.com
ShoesNine West bought at the outlet in Wading River.  I also wore these on Monday.  Love!!  www.ninewest.com
BagTarget.  Red bag adds a punch of color!  www.target.com

Once again, I think that the outfit is better in real life.  I look a little stubby.  I mean, I know I'm short, but I didn't think I was stubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment