Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

White Noise

Good morning!  I love to wear white, even at the risk of spilling something on it because I can bleach the you-know-what out of it & make it look like new again.  









Dress:  Chaudry bought at Marshalls about 5 years ago.  I don't wear this a lot, probably why it is still so white.  I always wear it with some sort of belt.  It didn't come with one.  I think it would also look good with a bold colored belt & shoes like red or royal blue.  www.chaudryfashion.com
Belt:  Came with another dress by Bella D bought at Marshalls.  Couldn't find a website.
Necklace:  It came from Hawaii, got as a gift from my sister. 
ShoesCiao Bella bought at Marshalls 2 years ago in Jersey.  Couldn't find a website, but many websites sell this brand:  www.zappos.com, www.macys.com, www.piperlime.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  Fun & easy.  www.streetlevelbag.com or www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

So glad it's not woodpile season!

No comments:

Post a Comment