Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Resort-Wear

Good Morning!  I'm in a vacation state of mind.  Cannot wait to go away this weekend.  In the meantime, I'll dress like I already am. 



















DressLucy Love bought at the most killer surf shop at the Jersey Shore called Brave New World.  I have gotten so many pieces of clothing & bathing suits from this store that I wear over & over again.   I think I was a surfer in another life or at least a wannabe.  I've only ever laid on my stomach on a surfboard & paddled for about 10 minutes & was spent.  www.lucylove.com, or PLEASE check out: www.bravesurf.com - DUDE!
BeltH&M bought in a pair with my pop of color hot pink one.  www.hm.com
SandalsDansko bought on the outlet website last fall. Definitely always look for off-season saleswww.danskooutlet.com
Watch: Wenger (same as yesterday) bought at a wonderful local business, Frank & Company Fine Jewelers in Saugerties.  Helpful, caring, & genuine.  Christmas gift from my husband (I had told him exactly what I wanted & of course, Frank helped too!). http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frank-and-Company-Fine-Jewelers/159795970699661
Earrings:  Uuuuh, no idea what brand or where I got them, but they are AWESOME.  I get so many compliments on them every time I wear them, seriously. 
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock. These bags are strong, stylish, & practical!  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com **mention my blog at Sorella & get 10% off**


No comments:

Post a Comment