Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cool & Chic

Good morning!  This is almost a "going out" outfit.  I decided to spice things up a bit with little heels & peep toes.  My feet may be hating me by tonight...

I inserted Dr. Scholl's insoles for comfort.





















ShoesNine West bought at the outlet in Wading River, Long Island.  I also have a pair of these in nude.  The insoles definitely help!  www.ninewest.com
ShirtConverse for Target.  I've worn this before.  It's great as a layering piece or stand-alone.  www.target.com
Tie Bottom CaprisVintage Havana bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  Love the versatility of them (I have them tied to make them shorter).  The shape adds some curve to the leg.  They are flattering, soft, & lightweight.  www.vintagehavana.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
Belt:  No idea where it's from.  But I think a belt makes the outfit a little more dressy. 
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  I transferred the inside from the beige one right into this one, took 2 seconds.  www.streetlevelbag.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com



No comments:

Post a Comment