Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nautical But Nice

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm a little bit nautical, wearing navy & white, a combo that I love.  Check it out!


















BlazerBanana Republic bought a few years ago at Woodbury Commons.  It's a cool material, almost like a jacket.  www.bananarepublic.com
T-ShirtMax Studio bought at Marshalls in Kingston.  You cannot ever have enough white tshirts, right?  www.maxstudio.com
PantsVictoria's Secret - have these in brown too, love the fit.  www.victoriasecret.com
ShoesEtienne Aigner bought at TJ Maxx in the city.  Love the wedges!  www.etienneaigner.com or you can always try www.zappos.com or www.6pm.com or www.endless.com to name a few!
WatchWenger bought at a wonderful local business, Frank & Company Fine Jewelers in Saugerties.  Love Frank's!  They are so personable & genuine.  My husband got this for me for Christmas (I had told him exactly what I wanted & of course, Frank helped too!).  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frank-and-Company-Fine-Jewelers/159795970699661
Necklace:  Vintage Tiffany Bean got as a gift from my sis-in-law.  www.tiffany.com
Earrings:  No idea what designer.  Sterling silver.
Bag:  No name.  Bought on the street in the city over 10 years ago for 10 bucks!

BTW I think it's perfectly fine to mix tan shoes with a red purse!


No comments:

Post a Comment