Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good morning.  Today is kind of like Friday for me.  Tomorrow through Saturday I'm going to the NYS Speech-Language-Hearing Association's Convention in Saratoga to get my annual CEUs.  I'll post my outfits from the convention.  So today's outfit...




JacketLoft.  It's black.  I thought it was navy blue when I first bought it, but once I had it next to something navy, I knew it was black.  I love this jacket, it's a little bit unexpected & paired with a pencil skirt, it's very Mad Men-esque.  www.loft.com
White ShirtCarole Little bought at Marshalls.  I wore this a few weeks ago with the pink bandana.  It's a key piece to have in a wardrobe.  www.ebay.com, www.marshalls.com
PantsVictoria's Secret London Jean in boot cut.  I love the fit of these, I got them in brown too.  www.victoriassecret.com
BeltNine West.  I need a new black belt actually, this one's a little small, but it will do today.  www.ninewest.com
FlatsMossimo Supply Company from Target.  I got these in a whole size bigger.  Sometimes cheaper shoes are cut smaller.  www.target.com
BagTarget.  Bought a couple of years ago, but it will pop up every now & then.  www.target.com
Photo by HD (Hot Dave)


No comments:

Post a Comment