Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Well we go from close to 90 degrees on Monday to a frost warning this AM.  Oy!  Complicated weather calls for an uncomplicated outfit. 
















SweaterCaroll Reed bought from Marshalls probably about 6 years ago.  It's light & springy.  No website found, try www.ebay.com or www.marshalls.com
PantsThe Limited bought from Marshalls in FL years ago.  www.thelimited.com or www.marshalls.com
NecklaceAvon got as a gift from my mom a few years ago.  I think it pulls it all together.  www.avon.com
ShoesNine West bought 2 years ago from Tanger Outlet in Riverhead, Long Island.  www.ninewest.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought from Sorella of Woodstock.  I knew this would become a staple for my spring wardrobe!  www.streetlevelbag.com or www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *mention my blog & get 10% off*


2 comments: