Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello!  Today I paired a red dress from H&M that I've had for a few years with my go-to black blazer that you've seen before.  I have a couple of other black blazers, but I always reach for this one, it's a fave. 
















DressH&M sweater dress (but thin).  Like I said, bought this a few years ago, love it!  www.hm.com
BlazerH&M bought a couple of years ago I think, love the shape of it!  www.hm.com
ShoesUnlisted by Kenneth Cole bought at a Marshalls a few years ago as well.  I think they're cute without being too "school girl".  www.kennethcole.com, www.marshalls.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella in Woodstock - don't forget to mention this blog & get 10% off your purchase.  I used this as my carry-on for my trip back from FL, it fit a ton of stuff & it fit under the seat in front of me with room to spare.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment