Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Stix" On The Road - A Night Out

Hi!  Still in Florida, & it's still sunny.  This outfit is from a night on the town in Delray.  The top & pants are both from Sorella in Woodstock.  AND I have some great news for all of you fellow stylistas who live in the Hudson Valley - **mention my blog at Sorella boutique in Woodstock, NY & get a 10% discount**!! 






















Blouse/TankMM Couture bought at Sorella of Woodstock, $59.  My husband bought this for me for Christmas (I picked it out).  This blouse is so feminine & flowy, I feel like I'm wearing a dress & am a ballerina.  http://www.missme.com/mm-couture/view-all/, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com - don't forget to mention my blog & get 10% off!!
Pants/LeggingsSee You Monday Los Angeles made in the USA!  Also bought at Sorella for $32!  I cannot tell you how sexy these pants are.  They are not leather, but have the look & a lot easier to care for - hand wash & drip dry.  I lusted after these after I saw them on Sorella's facebook page. www.seeyoumondayla.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com -mention my blog & get 10% off
SandalsDansko bought early fall 2011 from online Dansko outlet, cannot remember price.  So comfy on the first wear.  www.danskooutlet.com
Bracelet/CuffDanecraft borrowed from my fabulous sister-in-law.  It's vintage from the '50s & awesome.  www.danecraft.com or try www.ebay.com
PurseILI bought locally at FreeWheel Pottery.  Love this store.  They have jewelry, gifts, home furnishings & beautiful & functional leather purses for great prices.  Can't find a website.

4 comments: