Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, April 23, 2012

Good morning!  It is going to be cooler & rainy this week.  We go from drought to flood watch!  What the heck?!  Anyway, today's outfit key piece is a kick-butt necklace from Stella & Dot...

















NecklaceStella & Dot bought at a jewelry party ---definitely see link!  Desie was the jewelry consultant, going to another party in June.  She is AWESOME & the jewelry is incredible!  www.stelladot.com/desieferrentino
SweaterModa International from Victoria's Secret.  www.victoriassecret.com
CargosVictoria's Secret.  Love these!  So cute.  www.victoriassecret.com
BootiesImpo Stretch bought from a Marshalls, years ago.  Cannot remember which one.  I don't know if this toe shape is in style at the moment, but I don't really give a you-know-what.  I love these!  www.macys.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  I think this outfit is a little bit fall-ish but the bag makes it more spring-y.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
**mention my blog at Sorella & get 10% off**

Photo credit:  Dave Hanzl

2 comments:

  1. I wore my Stella & Dot Charlize Teardrop earrings today. I received so many compliments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send a pic of the earrings! Stella & Dot has some very cool unique pieces.

      Delete