Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good morning.  Today I'm wearing a semi-new blouse (only wore it once) with the pants that I wore on my very 1st outfit pic blog post. 















BlouseH&M bought a few weeks ago.  It has a little hole in the back with a ribbon.  www.hm.com
PantsVictoria Secret's London Jean.  They're not really jeans because I still have to iron them (and I don't iron my jeans, believe it or not.).  www.victoriassecret.com
ShoesMossimo Supply Company from Target.  I must say, if you see a pair of very cool shoes at Target, don't  wait to buy them.  I wanted these in tan, but got the black.  When I went back to get the tan too, they were gone.  www.target.com
Vegan BagStreet Level from Sorella of Woodstock.  I used the black one a lot this week!  It definitely has taken a beating from me, but still looks just like new.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com  *mention my blog, get 10% off at Sorella*
I decided to roll the pants a little to show the shoes & give them a more "springy" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment