Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Almost-Weekend!  Today's outfit is casual Friday with jeans & a feminine blouse.  I'll be heading to the Spring in Bloom Fashion Show tomorrow in Woodstock & will post over the weekend about it - can't wait.  I have my outfit all planned out, of course! 




Please note:  cute scarf purse clip.

BlouseAxcess by Liz Claiborne.  Got this from Label Shopper in Catskill.  I always feel so girly in it.  www.labelshopper.com or check www.ebay.com
JeansAmerican Rag Cie bought at Marshalls years ago.  I have another pair of jeans by this brand, they're cute & affordable.  This brand is also carried at Macy's.  www.amrag.com
FlatsJessica Simpson bought at Marshalls on clearance a few weeks ago.  Love the bling & the comfort!  www.jessicasimpson.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella in Woodstock.  Just got another one in orange!  You know I love it.  And...mention my blog & get 10% off your purchase at Sorella.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
Scarf Purse ClipFumi bought at a consignment store in FL (but it's new) $9.99.  It gives the purse a whole new look.  It's microfiber so it can be used to clean your sunglasses, glasses, cell phone screen, mirror, etc.  www.amazon.com/Fumi-Hendrix-Scarlett-Microfiber-Scarf/dp/B004RBZCEW


Is that a peepin tom or my photographer?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment