Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, April 9, 2012

Good morning!  The transition back north from Florida has been a little tough. I really got used to walking around barefoot.  At least yesterday was a beautiful day. Oh well, back to the grind. Today & tomorrow I am helping out with kindergarten screenings, so I wanted to step it up a little with a fancy skirt.





One of many of my "Florida Finds" while on vacay.  More to come!




Sweater:  Kenar bought at Marshalls in Poughkeepsie.  I wore this I believe my 1st week of the blog with a coral colored necklace (the pop).  It's so flattering.  www.marshalls.com
SkirtOld Navy circa 1998.  I don't even know if this is in style anymore, but I wear it every spring.  It's 2 layers, top is a black sheer, with a nude solid underneath.  I always knew this length was called "maxi", but didn't really know why (something else always came to mind when I heard that word).  Well, I found out that the names for lengths of skirts/dresses are (from shortest to longest):  mini, medi, maxi.  I knew "mini" but had never heard of "medi".  Just some fashion trivia for you.  www.oldnavy.com
Necklace:  No idea what the brand is.  This is a "Florida Find" from a consignment store in Stuart, FL, called The Open Armoire.  They have amazing clothes in mint condition & great prices.  There's a huge comfy leather chair, called the "man chair" & they offer beer to the spouses/significant others of the shoppers.  Clever idea.  It looks like they have a facebook page. 
Shoes:  Nine West bought at the outlet in Wading River in Long Island a couple of years ago.  Super cute & a little funky.  www.ninewest.com
Vegan BagStreet Level from Sorella in Woodstock (mention my blog, get 10% off).  I took the black one with me to FL & used as a carry-on.  It was perfect, so functional.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com



No comments:

Post a Comment