Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, April 20, 2012

Good Morning.  I just want to take a moment to acknowledge the loss of an amazing musician that Woodstock & the world has suffered.  Levon Helm passed away yesterday.  I've spent many a "Midnight Rambles" at Levon's studio, moreso when my husband & I were first dating.  He will always hold a special place in my heart.

















TankXhileration from Target.  Bought this on clearance a couple of winters ago.  It is a great layering piece that I wear all year long.  www.target.com
BlazerWalter bought from Marshalls in FL a few years ago.  www.bluefly.com
JeansLevi's straight leg.  I've had these for ~7  years.  I like to wear lighter colored jeans in the spring/summer.  www.levis.com
FlatsJessica Simpson bought at Marshalls.  I get lots of compliments on these, & they're comfy too!  www.jessicasimpson.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com  mention my blog, get 10% off!
Scarf Purse ClipFumi bought at a consignment store in FL (new).  Multi-tasker that can clean glasses, cell phone screens, iPad screens, mirrors, etc. www.amazon.com/Fumi-Hendrix-Scarlett-Microfiber-Scarf/dp/B004RBZCEW
Thank you Dad, for taking all my photos this week!  I love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment