Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hey-lo.  Just wanted to do a quick follow-up to yesterday's outfit, as a colleague/friend said I should (JS) - the sweater shedded all over my navy pants & it was annoying.  I used masking tape to take it off, twice !  FYI.
So today I'm wearing a new to me but "pre-owned" pair of ivory pants I bought down in FL at a consignment shop.  I had been on the hunt for a pair of ivory pants & I found them.  I had to have them hemmed, but I think it was worth it.
















SweaterVerve bought at Marshalls in FL on clearance.  I have never heard of this brand.  I bought this to wear on the plane & it was so cozy - how pretty is the color by the way?  Couldn't find a website, the one I found was for organic yoga clothing, & I don't think that is right... www.marshalls.com
PantsThe Limited bought at a consignment store in FL for $15, but I did have them hemmed for 20, so I guess they're really $35. However they fit perfectly now & have a lining, so I can wear them in the winter & early spring.  I also think they are the perfect ivory color.  www.thelimited.com
ShoesEtienne Aigner bought at TJ Maxx in the cit-ay.  Love a wedge & peep toe!  www.etienneaigner.com , www.zappos.com , www.tjmaxx.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  Don't forget the inside comes out for easy transfer!!!  **mention my blog, get 10% off at Sorella & GREAT customer service, it's like hanging out at a girlfriend's house chattin' about clothes**  www.streetlevelbag.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

Photo by Swedish Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment