Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good morning!  I bought a ticket yesterday to my very first fashion show this Saturday in Woodstock, presented by The Woodstock Byrdcliffe Guild.  Check out the link when you get a chance:  http://www.woodstockguild.org/springinbloom.html.  I am definitely bringing my camera & will give you the full report.  Okay, back to the clothes, today I am wearing a super neutral outfit, so I sparkled it up with some "bright & shiny objects" as my husband likes to call them.  Also, check out my slick sidekick.




















Sweater:  There was no tag in this when I bought it at Filene's Basement in the city.  It seems like it may be handmade.  It's light & airy and has a 70s vibe.  www.filenesbasement.com
PantsStar City bought at a Marshalls.  I wore these a couple of weeks ago.  This brand is sold at Kmart too.  www.marshalls.com, www.kmart.com
Necklace & BraceletsClaire's Boutique.  Yup, so you know they were cheap, the bracelets came in a set.  All together, everything totaled $15.  www.claires.com
BagRampage received as a gift from my sister.  Love the POP!  www.rampage.com
Shoes: Merona from Target. Love the color of these & the height & comfort of the wedges. www.target.com/s/merona

Batman not included.

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks great! Terri gave me the same purse! I love Jack Bartley!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue!! I love him too! How can you not??

    ReplyDelete