Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello!  Today's outfit has not a pop of color, but a bang.  Check it out...
















PantsVictoria's Secret Lexie Skinny Crop Pants in "red lolli".  POW!  http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265772824130&c=Page&cid=1331606917008&pagename=vsdWrapper 
BlouseH&M I think it looks better on.  I love the cut of this, it's shorter in the front than the back.  www.hm.com
FlatsCalvin Klein bought at Macy's a few years ago.  But I have seen this style in different colors & materials in Marshalls recently.  www.macys.com, www.calvinklein.com, www.zappos.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  Did I mention that they got them back in the store?  Beige, black, & orange.  Green is coming soon...*mention my blog & get 10% off*  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment