Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, April 27, 2012

Stix on Road

Hello from beautiful Saratoga!  For today's outfit, I'm wearing Prairie Underground "Your Orbit" in cream (again).  I wore it last month with pink jeans.  Today I paired it with simple black leggings. 





















Necklace:  Chain bought from Free Wheel Pottery in Woodstock.  It's sterling silver, but the pendant is a faux David Yurman bought in FL.  David Yurman's signature style is the yellow & white gold combo.  I must say the chain is so much more stunning in person. 
Shirt/DressPrairie Underground bought from ebay new with tags, but for a lot less than retail.  I love this piece, it is so cool & asymmetrical.  Prairie Underground is a hip domestic brand that makes their products with organic hemp.  www.prairieunderground.com or www.ebay.com
LeggingsCity Lights bought at Vidakafka in Woodstock.  This boutique is charming & intimate.  The sales people are friendly & helpful, but not pushy.  Their items range from lingerie to handbags. 
www.sfcitylights.com
BootiesMossimo Supply Co. bought at Target.  So far, so good with these for the conference.  I even walked around Saratoga in them last night and my feet felt fine.  www.target.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  Love this bag! It did a great job today with all my stuff in it.  The pockets are great for organizing.  www.streetlevelbag.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *Mention my blog, get 10% off*
Photo by talented drummer, DH

No comments:

Post a Comment